What is a HPI Check?
A HPI Check is a vehicle check proidied by HPI Ltd that scrutinises the history of any vehcile registered in the UK. HPI Checks can be perform on cars, vans and motorbikes.
A HPI Check is possible the most important check that can be performed on a vehicle prior to purchase or sale as they include information from finacne and insurance companies, the DVLA and the Police as well as other industry bodies.
What is included in a HPI Check?
HPI Checks include information such as:
- Does the vehicle have any outstanding finance?
- Is the vehicle recorded stolen?
- Is the vehicle displaying the correct milage?
- Is the vehocle recorded as scrapped?
- How many previous owners has the vehicle had?
- Has the vehicle ever been an insurance write off?
Accept Car Finance perform a HPI Check for each and every car we list for sale so that our customers can be assured that they are purchasing is safe and not fraudulent.